Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 6 of LOVE

second day of long weekend.


didn't do much thing today besides cleaning my room's floor. went to the mall to refill some grocery. walk 20 minutes under the sun to reach the mall cause I'm trying to save money by cutting down the unnecessary. 


talking about cut down, I think I did it today when I went for grocery shopping. I spent on necessary stuff for 90%. yea, I know you guys must be wondering why not 100%. cause that 10% I bought an ice-cream and a chocolate for my own indulge. 


but overall I'm happy cause I actually did not overspend yet I bought what I need.


going mid valley tomorrow to buy books and hopefully able to buy a suitable birthday gift for my dearest cell leader.


start love today by spending money wisely. no matter you are spending by self-earn money or parent's allowance, spend wisely so that you can save up for future use :)















the ice cream I bought :D

yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment