Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 5 of LOVE

it's been 7 months+ I'm living alone at another city without my family members beside me. I must say at times things are not as easy as I thought. there's been a lot of time I hope I can go home and see all my family members after attending uni's classes. unfortunately, reality is not as fancy as I thought. 

everyday after class, I come back to my little cubic facing 4 walls and my faithful laptop. a lot of times I just feel that I'm so lifeless.


so, called mum and dad today.

being an outstation student like me, calling parents become a to-do list. the to-do list here I'm not referring it as a task or burden, I actually love having conversation with my mum and dad through phone calls. 

start love today by appreciating your parents :)




yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment