Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 4 of LOVE

suppose to update this post yesterday but I was too tired to do so after coming back from cell group.

the topic for last night cell group was 'From rubbish to Jesus'. such strong topic isn't it? I would not say much about that topic cause if I do, the highlight of this post will be affected.

so as I mentioned, I attended cell group last night which at first I wasn't feel like going. However, in the end I still make the effort to go.

relating it to my LOVE project, you guys must be wondering how I'm gonna relate it. 

sometimes by showing up and giving support to someone with your presence it's an act of love as well. participation acts an important role in an organization and of course in a cell group. 

after all, by showing up ain't that difficult. continue to love others as you make an effort to show up to support them =)


yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment