Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 7 of LOVE

it's chap goh mei today, which means mode for CNY: Off.

to be honest, I'm still in holiday mode especially when I was back to hometown during CNY. missing lots of fun and companion back then. whenever I come back to the west, it's like back to the cruel reality. 

went Mid Valley for the day with Tim & Jamie. thanks to their companion, otherwise I'll be going alone. planned to get a book for my course but too bad, both Borders and MPH no stock :(

then went over Jamie's place for dinner. she cooked bak kut teh soup, not the best but it's good enough for us as we were all apart from home. having bak kut teh as dinner I'm already contented.

dad called after dinner time. he never fail to call me on every special occasion day and also every time when I come back to west from home. just to check on and make sure I'm safe. talked to my queen as well which is my popo =) I know she's missing me a lot. every time when we talk on phone, she always ask did I eat and how's my studies. she never fail to remind every single time to trust in God, pray more and have faith. 

I really love having phone calls from parents and ma queen. they are what keep me moving forward.

start love today by appreciating the time you have with your family.

queen of mine :)

yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment