Saturday 30 November 2013

long hiatus

one of my longest hiatus ever. actually I'm not even sure if there's anyone drop by my blog to read my post. perhaps if anyone is reading this, drop me a comment to let me know? well, I decided to write today's post as part of my 'documentary' for what had happened recently and about my feelings.

I have been away from hometown for 2 years for studies. now I have graduated, convocation is over too. it's been 5 months that I'm jobless, doing nothing at all. I felt I have wasted a lot of times, felt useless sometimes, wanted to do something meaningful but it's limited due to my situation. although people always say hardship is nothing if you are determine to accomplish something. yes, it's true. but reality strikes, the world is real.

this post is gonna be a bit messy, here and there. cause I just type out what I thought of at the moment. well, maybe I will reorganize it afterwards.

I have always wanted to achieve things in life. the Chinese have a proverb for it "心有余而力不足" which means beyond my grasp. sometimes I just wish that a 伯乐 will appear in my life. sorry I don't know what's the English word for 伯乐. tried to google it but the translation is not appropriate. having a 伯乐, there's someone to train and guide me of what I love to do.

but yea, currently I'm not clear and not sure of what I want to do. there's a big possibilities that I might continue studying next year but in a totally different course. I don't wanna state the reason publicly, friends who are close to me, you may ask me personally.

thoughts are getting messier, I am not even good at expressing myself.

probably another post next time.

yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment