Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 14 of LOVE

class is tiring. Wednesday I'm having class from 8am to 4.30pm including 1 kitchen class. I'm totally worn out after whole day of class.


I was waiting friends after class so that we could go home together. while I was sitting and resting, there's an Indian lady approached me saying that she wants to borrow my mobile phone to make calls. perhaps I've listen to too many story of people borrowing their phones others and that person just snatch it away, when the Indian lady asked me about it, my alertness level was 100% that time. no joke.


so me being the too alert/kia-si girl, refuse to lend my phone to her. instead, I gave her some coins so that she could make phone calls through public phone. call me kia-si or whatever you want.


however, for me, girls gotta learn to protect yourself no matter physically, in a relationship or even socially. this act of mine might not seem pleasing in everyone's eyes as some might think that it's not a big deal to lend others a phone. yes, it's true it is not a big deal to lend a phone to others. but perhaps that's not a right moment or right person.


start love today by learning to be wise in different situation.






yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment