Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 13 of LOVE

it's been about 3 weeks since I last updated about my love project. felt so sorry and bad because I'm not keeping to my own promises.

March is a busy month for me. tons of assignment, presentation and finals for my term 3.

last weekend Sheena came to KL for a short holiday trip and we manage to meet up. being able to spend time with her really makes me happy. missing my KK peeps badly.

so we actually spent 2 full day together going around malls and brought her to visit City Harvest Church. we also get to talk something heart to heart as she came over my place to stay over. I just love spending time with loves one.

I guess the good thing of studying at West Malaysia is that sometimes you can still meet up KK friends as quite a number of them always travel to the west and we're able to meet up.

start love today by treating others with a sincere heart :)



yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment