Friday 17 February 2012

Day 12 of LOVE

been neglected my blog for about a week.

I'm just too lazy to update every single day. but I promise to update it as often as I can.

so on my day 12, I remember I was all alone at home. did not go anywhere nor do anything. not even eating a proper meal.

the only thing I did is chatting on skype with Walter. this dude is really sweet and caring. he's the first one who gave me a birthday gift on my big 19. an original autograph of Jay Chou all the way from Taiwan! appreciate and love it very much!

we used to chat on skype quite often when he's at Taiwan, but not when he's at KK. I suppose we will get back to this routine again as he's back to Taiwan now.

conversation with him is really different from what I normally talk to my other guy's friend. we just know each other too well. 5 years of friendship and still growing.

a lot of times we depends on friends a lot and we show them our true self naturally. I guess that's what real friends are. they are the one who will see all your best and worst moments.

start love today by appreciating real friends :)



yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment