Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 11 of LOVE

it was my birthday yesterday and guess who's the first to text me? Rachelle! missing her cause we didn't get to spend much time during CNY as she went back to Tawau. we only manage to watch a movie together and went for night market. at least better than nothing =)

I was actually hoping for some or at least one phone call from friends to wish me. nowadays with the ease of social network, sms and phone calls seems to be diminishing. oh well, I guess not everyone are like me that love phone calls and something more personal.

anyway, back to topic. I did received lots of birthday wishes through facebook though. thanks to the birthday reminder, otherwise I dont think there will me that many people wishing me. 

went for class in the morning and the group mate sang birthday song to me during Business Maths class. then the lecturer asked me to stand in front to say something about myself. I was like "omg, this is so damn awkward. what do I need to say? I have nothing to say." and then one of them suggested me to write my Chinese name cause our lecturer come from Tehran which he knows nothing about Mandarin. end up I told them the history of how I got my name.

class ends at 5pm yesterday and when I reached home it was already 6pm+, I was all worn out. so tired due to kitchen class. rest a bit and get ready for birthday dinner with Ketty and Kelly. we went for Korean bbq as I was craving for it. they gave me a mini surprise after the meal with a birthday cake. I am really happy for the cake cause I was hoping for one. thanks to the girls, I had a great night with food and fellowship.

though it was birthday, but I told the girls in advance that I'll pay for the meal. it's not that I'm wealthy or what, but I just wanna bless them.

start love today by being kind and thankful to your friends :D

sesame cake from RT Pastry


yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment