Wednesday 11 July 2012

3 months at East

it's been a long silence here.

I think most of my friends and family knew that I was back to the east for 3 months internship. it's been filled with joy and excitement. not so much of sorrow but I would say tiredness.

working in the hotel line definitely requires some stamina for the long working hours, especially working in the kitchen. during my training in the kitchen really challenge my physical strength a lot. I still remember vividly I almost pass out on the first day of my work in the kitchen. fortunately my chef saw it, otherwise I would really faint and fall. I didn't tell many people about this cause I think it's not something proud to share of, but now since the case is a past event, I don't mind telling.

eventhough now the whole internship is over, when people ask me whether I like studying or working, I still can't tell the answer. but I really enjoyed and cherish when I was in pastry kitchen, I learnt a lot there compare to other kitchen that I went. I specially wanna thank Joyce, she was somehow like my mentor when I was in pastry kitchen. she taught me a lot on skills and share the recipes to me, it was a blessing to me for having her as my so-called-mentor.

besides all these, I'm really glad I chose to go back my hometown as the place for my internship. truly, home is where the heart is. the convenienvy and comfortability at home is unbeatable. on the first day of my 3pm-11pm shift, dad actually stay up and waited me to be home. not to forget, mum always supply my wants and needs. on my off day, mum would actually bring me for some nice meal. totally appreciate that! in addition, on the day I fly back here to KL, dad came home from Keningau the night before. he woke up early morning to buy ingredients and cooked soup for me cause he knew both sis and I love to drink home-cooked soup.

on the other hand, I also get to hang out and meet up my KK peeps. they made my life filled with so much joy and laughter. I truly had a wonderful time at KK. and one more important thing is I get to eat all the food I craved for! for your info, I made a list of food that I wanted to eat before I was back to KK. all these would only happen if I'm home <3

PS: pictures coming up on my facebook.


yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment