Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 9 of LOVE

it's been more than a week since I started my love project.

I thought that I can only fulfill this project by me helping others. however, yesterday I was blessed by others.

after my kitchen class, I was thirsty and wanted to buy drinks from the vending machine. unfortunately the machine only accept RM1 & RM5 note, but I only have RM10 note in my purse. a few of my friends was there and asked them if they have change. turn out, they buy me a drink instead of exchanging money with me.

honestly, I did not expect that. not being pampered by others for too long, I somehow feel loved by this group of friends. it's random but sweet enough.

thank God for wonderful friends. thank God for putting different friends into my life and mould me who I am today.

start love today by appreciating your friends, they might surprise you when you least expect =)



yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment