Tuesday 31 January 2012

100 days act of LOVE

I wanted to do this quite some time ago but didn't really get into action.
Till this year, 2012 I decided to take it as one of my resolution.

Inspired by Ps. Jaeson Ma, he started it as 365 days act of love. The idea is to show more care and love to the people around our life.
From talking it and now come to action, I am not trying to be boast or anything, but simply to show more care and love to the surrounding.
I hope by doing so I could change myself into a better attitude person and simultaneously train my own discipline.
I will try my best to update on my blog of what I have did everyday in fulfilling this task.

If you are interested to join me by showing kindness and love as well, please do so! You may leave a comment and I'll check out your blog.

yours sincerely, franfranfranny

No comments:

Post a Comment